Sunday, June 16, 2013

<3

I remember vividly when my dad gave me to my husband on my wedding day. It was one of the most emotional days in my life. There were mixed emotions. When I looked into my father's eyes, I saw a father's sadness because he was finally giving away his daughter to another hero in her life. Several times, he asked me if I was sure that day. I said absolutely. But at the back of my mind, I was so sad and afraid. That feeling changed when I saw the man waiting for me at the altar. When I looked at him, I thought to myself, I love him. It made me happy. After that, I looked at my father again. He was happy for me too. It was then I realized, everything was alright. 

Then my husband also became a father, just like my dad. Today is their day, as with all fathers out there. 

Happy Fathers' Day Papa and Sweetie! 




No comments: